Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Vania King defeats Samantha Stosur???

Um, what? I find this incomprehensible. Was the American crowd nasty to Stosur? Did Stosur have a serious illness, like diarreah or cancer? I am flabber gasted. I wanted Stosur to go deep. I say "go deep" because I think she has special lesbian powers that involve going deep (see deep lesbian power post). Anyway, that's sad she lost.

On a positive note, Pennetta KICKED ass! Woohoo! I love her, even if she is no longer with Moya. The fact that she ever had sex with Moya makes her shrine worthy. Like, I would like to touch her arm, since he touched her, you know? I might try next time I see her. Also, KIMMY won!!!!!! I love Kimmy.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: