Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Saturday, January 26, 2008

A List, In Order, Of The Professional Tennis Players With Whom I Would Sleep

Now, I've put a lot of thought into this list, but I do hold the right to make changes in the future. Because, who knows? I could change my mind. Also, some of these guys are tied for the place they hold in the line-up. But I won't elaborate on that right now. And another also, some of these guys who are tied in place could be, you know, together! While doing their duty.


David Nalbandian
Rafael Nadal
Carlos Moya
Feliciano Lopez
David Ferrer
Fernando Verdasco
Tommy Robredo
Marat Safin
Roger Federer
Tomas Berdych
Juan Monaco
Richard Gasquet
Gaston Gaudio
Fernando Gonzalez
Juan Carlos Ferrero
Mario Ancic
Juan Acasuso
Lapenti (added April, 2008)
Coria
Tipsavaric
Gabashvili
James Blake
Andy Roddick (even though I don't like him, I think he's a brat, but I'd still give him a roll in the hay)
Youzny
Starace
Karlovic (something about him moves me- and he has a stutter, which makes me want to comfort him)
Nicholas Almagro
Robby Ginepri
JF Tsonga



(Oops, my husband just walked in- I've lost my train of thought...I'll complete this later and hopefully comment on the Ladies' Final.)
Yours Truly,
Paula

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you did not list any women i m sad

Anonymous said...

Please explain why Nalbandian is number 1. He is a great ball striker and maybe it would be interesting to sleep with him. I am intrigued.