Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More Notes on Tennis

Yuan played well, Serena played better.

Go Mardy Fish! That said, I wish Robredo had won, cause I find him very very attractive.

Speaking of attractive, Lopez lost to Gasquet. If I were given a choice- comfort the sad Lopez or celebrate with Gasquet- well, it would be a hard choice. Now, Lopez is worship worthy and I have a special dispensation for him (in my marriage...I have a few.) And, well, I love Lopez, as in I scream like crazy when watching him play. And I said something to him once in a hotel in Canada. I didn't say "make love to me now or I'll die!". I just said, jueges bien. He said, gracias.

Now Gasquet, I have theories about. He may be a little green regarding the ladies. And Lopez is not. So if I chose to celebrate with Gasquet, I could maybe teach him a thing or two about the, uh, ladies. I have this theory because of seeing him at the hotel in Canada. He seemed - lonely. And very young.
Yours truly,
Paula

No comments: