Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Shockers

I'm STILL reeling about Henin getting bageled. What the?

The Williams sisters started out looking healthy, but as the tournament progressed, they started looking a bit injured. Hmm.

I will say this: Venus, when shaking Ana's hand, smiled and that is not an easy thing to do in defeat. I was impressed. I LUV good sportsmanship. Love it. Venus- you showed some grace there. It makes me like you even more.

Here's a question. Anyone watching this on ESPN think that Killer Cahill actually is a bit excited to see the Williams go down? He's got good manners, he really does, but I get a feeling he likes the young Serbs. That's cool. I'm OK with that.

I'm thrilled that, as well call her, Danny Hanny, is mentally fit. Great win for her. And Danny Hanny and Ana Ivanovic will definitely be the battle my husband looks forward to the most. He's a pervert. I'm sure he wishes they'd be playing naked. In fact, while he watches it, I'm sure he'll be imagining them naked, even though they will not be naked. Sigh. What can I do? I can't go inside of his brain and make him not think that. Such is life.


Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: