Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Shvedova Defeats Jankovic

WTF???!!! First Leni goes down and now JJ??!!!! It hasn't happened yet, but it looks like it might. Third set tiebreak is just started. I just had an hour long tennis nap, which I wrote about extensively here once. I would say that after actually watching tennis, my favorite thing to do is to fall asleep in front of the TV whilst tennis plays. Man, that felt good. I stayed up way too late last night, like I very often do.

I just had the thought that JJ has amazing footwork. This is a fun match! I love JJ, although not as much as Rowan, who wrote a really great thing about her here. (I love that I know how to imbed links! It makes me feel so professional!)

Oh, the mini-break here at the business end of the tie-break. I would say that both these ladies deserve to win! Whoever does win, it'll be by a split hair, or some other metaphor like that. But, rumor has it, ties don't happen in tennis.

Match point!! I like Shvedova's sunglasses and headband look. It's so retro or something. OH MAN! An ace to end it! Wow. Something smells funny. I don't know if it's my old cat or my son. Hm.

I have to say, I am not happy about JJ going out. Sorry Rowan! You must be even sadder than me.

No comments: