Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Friday, September 4, 2009

Serena Williams defeats Martinez Sanchez

Well, this hasn't happened yet, but it will, is my guess. It is 5 all in the second set and Martinez Sanchez is serve and volleying! It's sort of fun. But that whole "she cheated" thing about thier match at the French makes me uncomfortable. They showed it in slow motion and it did indeed look as if she did get hit and didn't say anything. And so, I mean, yuck. I really love Spaniards and I love how she's serve and volleying but I can't get behind a cheater. Like when Gonzo did that in a match against Blake. Anyway, this is a fun, long game. Five deuces? More? Loving it.

Whoa, Martinez Sanchez looks tired. That said, the point before this? She did what everyone tells me not to do!!! She stepped back- at the net- and hit a solid forehand. Do you know that EVERYONE tells me to ONLY go foreward. But, the rules are different for professional players. Like, they are so good, they can do whatever they want! I have to listen to my frustrated pros. (Frustrated because I'm retarded and suck at tennis.)

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: