Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Stepanek defeats Verdasco, Brisbane 2009

Well, it was good tennis. Once my man Verdasco lost the second set, I had a feeling he would lose the whole thing. WHY? Oh sad. Still, we got to see Stepanek do the worm. And he was wearing a crazy purple checked shirt. Radek's game is so rock solid. I love his coming-in-to-the-net thing. It is cool and impressive.

I have to fill out my picks for Australia soon. Raquet Bracket!

Is Verdasco getting emotional? Shit, he is HOT. The speeches! Also, I know I have said this, but I feel the need to say it again: Radek is much cuter in real life. I have walked by him in Canada a few times and every time I'm like,whoah, you are cute in real life. The camera is not kind to him.

Yours Truly,
Paula

1 comment:

R.C. French said...

I saw photos of Radek's outfit. It was loud. He and Nicole should play mixed doubles in matching gear.