Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My Buddy Ron Won This Trophy and- I'm Watching Tennis!


My buddy Ron won the this trophy. It is a FIRST place sort of trophy, for 4.0 USTA tennis! I am so impressed I am beside myself. Wow. Eveybody, give Ron a huge congratulations. I never have won a trophy in my life. I once won a 12th place ribbon for the vault in "regionals" in Indiana. I still have that ribbon.
Nalbandian lost the first set to whom? Lu? Who they say beat Murray in the Olympics. But Nalby is making errors and looks - unfocused. Irritated. Frustrated. I have him making it to the semis. I mean, the match is not over yet (on my DVRed TV, but in real life, it is most definitely over). I now watch with baited breath. My man Nalby. I am sending you love vibes through the universe and back in time to when you were actually playing this match-- as opposed to now, when you are, I don't know, in your hotel room-- and my love vibes go like this- "Win Win Win!!!"
I'm just glad they are showing Nalby. They were showing Fish. I much prefer Nalby. But I mostly prefer him winning.
Oh great relief! He won the second set!!! My back-in-time win vibes got recieved by Nalby!!!
Later:
Let's not even talk about what this is doing to my raquet bracket. Let's just say, my heart is broken. He tried hard there at the end. But I am miserable.
Sigh.
Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: