Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

OMG! I'm watching TENNIS!

Chakvetadze looks like she is going to cry. And yet, she always looks like she's about to cry. In fact, even when she wins a match, she looks like she is going to cry. Indeed, we refer to her as "Mournful Chakky". It is interesting to see Dokic play well. She went full on nuts and her father was fully nuts and now. I do think Carillo and people should stop dregging out the nasty bits about her life. A little too--gossipy?

I did like the jokes about Malisse getting his groin rubbed. Brad Gilbert made a joke about how it was a hard injury to treat for the trainer. And they made jokes about the towel being draped over Malisse's lap. I must say, it was a bit -ah- intimate looking, the whole procedure. Also- dirty secret- I want Malisse to win.

Yours Truly,
Paula

1 comment:

Ampersand said...

Coria at least rubbed his own crotch.......