Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Friday, January 23, 2009

The Beauty Vs. The Beast and The Streaker at the Australian Open

I feel mean writing that. I like upsets, though. Except for the Nalbandian upset. That I didn't like. Ana going down- well, she has Verdasco to comfort her! I don't feel sorry for her at all. Maybe if she starts sucking he'll dump her and come back to me! Oh, wait. He was never with me, unless you count the many times I watched him, front row and the side of the practice court, or the one time he walked right by me in Canada. Do those count as "being with"? I think they do.

OK, now Dokic vs. the spicy hot Wozniaki. I want Dokic to win. I feel for her. SHE DID IT!!!! God bless.


Anyone care to bitch about the streaker? My tennis pro today said, "that's how Monica Seles got stabbed." I didn't see it.


Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: