Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Monday, June 1, 2009

Sad Day For Me

Two things- I checked my yahoo email yesterday and saw the results to the Nadal match before I'd watched it. Sigh.

I wouldn't have minded Nadal losing, but not to Soderling. NO! Wah.

And today? 6 hours, not taped? Why? Why TV Gods, have you forsaken me??? Anyway, now I'm watching ESPN coverage. I prefer the Tennis Channel. Bud Collins makes my blood boil. And Chris Fowler? He strikes me as a sadist. I would like to say something like "dude needs to get laid" but I actually think that as a sadist, he probably does wierd sadistic things to poor teenage sex worker slaves trafficked from foreign countries.

OK, that was a bit rough. I'm grumpy because of the no taping thing.

I like Brad OK. He's funny and smart at least. He is annoying, too. But he's my fave talking head amongst the dude tennis talkers who I will be spending the rest of my day with.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: