Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ally Bank Hates Children and I Hate Their Ads During Wimbledon

During Wimbledon, there are these ads by this bank, Ally Bank. I hate these ads. They mentally torture these cute little kids by giving them some toy and then taking it away, or giving a girl a toy pony and the other a real pony. Perhaps the kids are just acting? That could be. Or - they could really be torturing thes poor little kids! If they are doing that, they are a very bad bank and I would never give them my money! If the kids are acting, they are doing a very good job and acting and I find it painful to watch, even if I know it is not real. And that pain makes me not want to use Ally Bank.

Ally Bank! Stop torturing me!
Thank you.

Also- I'm sorry I haven't been posting much. Please don't give up on me and please keep coming by and visiting! I will post everyday there is tennis from now on. Pinkie Promise.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: