Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Monday, June 29, 2009

Safina defeats Mauresmo, Karlovic defeats Verdasco

OK- Mauresmo said "congratulations" at the handshake, but her face betrayed her. I love Safina, but I wanted the older to win- Mauresmo.....waah. Former champion- Safina doesn't like grass...I was hoping for Mauresmo. Sigh. At least I LIKE Safina. At least the Mo, as we call Mauresmo, didn't lose to somebody I don't like.

Which brings me to Karlovic. I like him. He stutters. He's a goofily tall man from a shitty part of the world. He should not have done that spanking motion upon his win. Truthfully, like the above match discussed, I like both players, but Safina was a class act and Karlovic acted like a butthead, so now I REALLY wish Verdasco had won. Really, really. Sigh.

More tennis- maybe less sighing? Maybe some joy? We'll see. It could be worse. At least Azarenka pulled through. I have money on her!

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: