Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Oudin Defeats Jankovic

Man, tennis is massaging my brain really nicely. I wish it would never go away.

That said, I'm sad Ferrer lost. I also want Wawrinka to win. Hm. I also wanted Stosur to win- she is SOOO butch and cool. I like her. I also wanted Jelena to win and even though I'm American ( and I know you all know this since all I do is love on the Spanish dudes) I am not so happy that Oudin won. Why is that? I'm not very patriotic. I just like who I like regardless of their nationality. As Sam Pink says, "melt your nationality". He's right.

OK, it's really late and I haven't showered- too busy watching tennis! I think I will shower now and then beg my husband to feed me apples and cheddar.

Life is Beautiful. I am very grateful to be alive and watching tennis. I am the luckiest person on earth.

Also, I was sad to see Hewitt defeat Del Potro. You know how Del Potro does the sign of the cross and looks to heaven after a win? (So cute.) I think he should do it even when he loses. Because, like, life is so great. And he's a fortunate, wonderful athelete. Just a thought.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: