Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Monday, June 8, 2009

Roger Federer Defeats Robin Soderling

We are happy for the Roger. Robin did not play nearly as well as he did prior to this match. He had that "I'm just happy to be here because I really shouldn't be here" thing going on. Wierdly, he behaved well against the Rog- so I think his thing with Rafa- the acting like a dick thing- is very personal. So strange.

It was upsetting to see that crazy guy get so close to Roger. I read he was waving a Barcelona football flag. I was amazed at how composed Roger was so shortly afterward. But since the Monica Seles stabbing- it's just not amusing for a crazed fan to get that close to a player.

Anyway, I have that sad--Now what do I do?--thing going on because for two weeks, my life was wonderful and a life lived bathing in tennis every day. Now-silence.

It's cool- Wimby will be here soon. This French had so many surprises and I think that Wimby will, too. As much as I love Rafa and love the Williams' sisters' game, it's also cool when things get shaken up a bit.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: