Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Monday, June 1, 2009

Cristea Defeats Jankovic

I have nothing against Cristea- I like her game- but I was sad to see Jankovic go down. Jelena really seemed worn down at the end- the crowd was being awful to her, I keep meaning to do a big post about how the French crowds are the worst in the world--and she just didn't have any down the line winners I feel I know she can hit. She just looped the ball back to Cristea, over and over again. I will say the rallies were great- really long and great, almost painful to watch them sometimes, Good God, they are such trememdous athletes--and Jankovic played well. But in the end, Cristea would load up and crack the winner and Jankovic just did not do that.

Now I watch Monfils and Roddick. I think Monfils can win this. I hope he does.

Sorry this post was so boring. For excitement and my generally goofball postiness, please read the one below, where I talk about s&m and prostitution.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: