Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Let Down Tennis

Hi, my names is Agnes. I had such a great win over Venus Williams- I bageled her in fact, in the first set- that today I feel like my body and brain have relaxed into this "wow, I had a big win" thingy that happens and so I am sort of asleep on the court against Cibulkova. I have not actually layed myself down for a nap here on the red clay of Paris, but maybe I will in a few minutes.

So yeah, beating Venus was great. But Ciulkova? I mean, I don't really care if I beat her. Sadly. It just isn't as exciting as beating Venus.

OK. I'm done with my impersonation. I really thought that Szavay could win this but she's so out of it. I like her. I'm sorry she's not playing well. Although, she hasn't lost yet. But Cibulkova is about to serve for the match and so- yeah.

Wow. Fun last games. Cibulkova was so cute and nervous- not wanting to come in. Also, I will say that dear Agnes woke up a bit there at the end.

Yours truly,
Paula

No comments: