Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Friday, May 8, 2009

Kuznetsova aka The Kuzerator

The Kuzerator!! She's back! She's rock solid. She looks so calm out there! Maybe she'll win he French? What do people think?

I like her "nature". She has this sweet thing going on. And you have to feel for her because she's not hot and making gazillions off of selling cameras or reality TV shows or whatever. She is up there with Mauresmo as one of my favorite lesbians (but she's not "out" like Mauresmo and that's OK. I still like to say she is one and I say it as in, "Yeah man! You love who you wanna love girl!")

Does she have a new coach? I mean, I haven't seen her play like this in eons.

Azarenka, now, she's cute and kills the ball like she's the meanest person in the world but she seems sweet like Kuzy. I know her less well than Kuz- in fact ,I don't actually know either of these women personally, but you all know that--so what do I know! Very little! But really, how they come off on the court? They exude some inner thing about themselves for sure. Azarenka is pretty. Tall, blond. I am tall and blond. And yet, I am rooting for Kuz. Now, I do like some tall blond players- I like Danny Hanny A LOT. I don't know why, or maybe I do, maybe it's because she's had such public problems with her weight and her um, mind. And there was one other- oh, well, as you all know, we LOVE Dementieva. "Keeya!", As she says, and as Rick Rock says she says.

Maybe someday I can learn to love Azarenka. Now, my feelings for her are something like this, "eh, whatever." Not in a bad way, but in a neutral way.

I love the Kuzerator. I want to give her a big ole Gay Lady hug.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: