Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Monday, June 2, 2008

The Third Set of Sharapova v. Safina

Oh My. This is fun.

3 match points.

Eeewh. They just showed Yuri. He's vile. Sorry! I try not to be a hater. I never was crazy about him but when he left the stadium when The Pov lost at the Australian a year or so ago- that was SOOO low class. You stay. And you applaud your daughter. Really.

Safina WON!!!!! YEAH! And not a bad handshake. GO SAFINA!!

Oh, no. Now she plays Leni? I love both these girls. Maria is getting booed right now. I hate the audience at the French. Ever since they messed with Serena during that Henin match years ago.

I also CALLED it. In my raquet bracket. I have Safina beating The Pov! Woohoo!

Both these girls hit so well and so HARD. It was a great match.

I am glad to see Horna doing well in the doubles. He's Peruvian, and not young. Nothing against the Bryan Brothers. But they've won plenty....

More soon.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: