Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Into the Quarters

Suarez Navarro beat Penetta. Wow. I'm sad about that. The Ivanovic match was so boring I fast-forwarded it- 0 and 0? Sometimes that can be fun to watch, like the time Lindsay Davenport double bageled Sharapova. That was a lot of fun to watch. But Ivanovic double bagelling some unknown chick? Not so exciting.

Late last night, I watched Sharapova and the wierdly named Knapp- wierd in that she doesn't look, nor does her name sound, Italian. I enjoyed it- real tough fighting in it. Knapp has some fierceness. I like that.

Later today, I get to watch Verdasco play Nadal. I will be beside myself with pleasure watching those two slug it out on the clay. OVERWHELMED with Spanish tennis player lust and joy.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: