Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Nadal v. Verdasco

Well, Verdasco just got broken in the first game of the second set after losing the first set 1.6. Pobre! I wish I could, you know, comfort him. I said that and RickRock sitting here next to me said, "you're getting in a loooong line for that". I know, I know. Other people love Verdasco. He has a very lovely girlfriend - there are photos of her on my facebook group, called Fernando Verdasco. BUT! I know how special my feelings are for him.

Whoah. Nadal felt dizzy or something? What happened. A strange moment. Oh, and I love Nadal very very much. Very much. But I do tend to feel for the underdogs, as do many a tennis fan.

Now Verdasco looks hurt. As JMac said, he's spinning his serve in. Is he gonna retire? Poor guy. Is he grimacing? Poor Verdasco. And Rafa, scarfing down food that Uncle Tony sent him. He's a growing boy!!! Rafa needs to eat- whilts playing tennis!

Verdasco is about to get bageled and I find it so upsetting that I may not watch the rest of the match. Sigh. I hate to see a bagel, especially for the dude whose facebook group I head.

More soon.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: