Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Gonzo v. Fed and Monfils v. Ferrer

Well, I don't mind the raquet abuse, and I agree with JMac that the French are too hard with their whistling, but what I don't like about Gonzo is- the hands on the hips. Serena does it, and it bugs me when she does it, too. That sense of entitlement. Get rid of it.

LATER:
Whoah. Federer federated all over Gonzo those last three sets.

Now, Monfils and Ferrer. Gooooood tennis. Monfils is being dramatic, as Killer Cahill likes to point out. The thing is, I love both there guys! How great for either of them to get to a semi. And the dramatics of Monfils is charming. It's not obnoxious. So - I don't know who to root for- either of them. BUT- Ferrer- he's a Spanish hottie. I LOOOOVE the Spaniards. But, I would love for the French to have Monfils- who strikes me as a great young man- to win.

LATER:
Monfils won. And then- he ran over and hugged Ferrer. I love good sportmanship. God bless.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: