Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Friday, June 13, 2008

Grass Court Points are SOOO Short

Especially when Ivo Karlovic is playing. Nadal managed to take the second set. But, honestly, I was so bored earlier that I napped through most of the match so far. Four aces in a row by Ivo? And I like Ivo- I have blogged how his stutter endears him to me. But man, this is some dull tennis. The English dudes commentating are amusing for the most part. Anyway, my nap was lovely. I'm up now, drinking iced tea, and the men are on serve here on the third...

Tiebreak in the third. I understand the neccesity of tiebreaks. But they irritate me nontheless. It's so just a point here or there, you know? But what are you gonna do? I do like the no tiebreak in the final set thingy at the French, Wimbledon and Australia.

Well, he did it. GO RAFA!!! That was a tough one.


Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: