Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Thursday, May 1, 2008

More Live Scoring Viewing from the ATP Tennis website and look our for my new Guest Blogger!

My man Nalbandian went down to Wawrinka 6/3, 6/1 in Barcelona.

Now, this confused me. I was in a tizzy. Was David injured? He looked good in Monte Carlo. Then Rick Rock looked up the head to head on them and here it is: Wawrinka won the last five of their seven meetings. Wawrinka owns my Nalby's butt. Sometimes, this happens. Someone owns another person's butt. I think Nalby once owned Federer's butt, then it changed to Federer owning Nalby, and now- well, I think the two don't own each other anymore either way! But cleary, the other Swiss, owns my love's, my Nalby's, rear end.

Robredo's win over Canas is sort of interesting. Go Tommy, you rock, much like the name of the record for which you are named, Tommy, by The Who!! Nothing against Canas. In fact, if I were a better blogger, I would find this picture of Canas with his girlfriend just to blow everyone's MIND. That woman is so fine and let's face it, Canas is no Safin, or Feliciano Lopez, in the looks department. BUT - he's a big, strong, rich, professional tennis player! And clearly that means he gets a pick of various modelicious ladies! And Rick Rock nearly died when he saw how gorgeous Canas' fine lady was.

Nadal had to beat his buddy F.Lo, also known as Feli. All in a day's work! Crushing your best buddy on Spanish national television! Actually, it wasn't a "crush". Just a solid win.

I, for one, would be honored to be crushed by Nadal. On the tennis court, in his hotel room, in an alley somewhere- you know, like, wherever. But Feli might not feel that way. Who knows.

Anyway, I have a guest blogger coming SOON! Hold your seats people! A fresh voice on it's way...
Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: