Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Nadal v. Federer, Hamburg Final

Wow. Sorry about the anger and "seriousness" of my last post. Remember people, I am the person who said that Djokovic should go through a spanking machine the length of Serbia for retiring with a sore throat a week or so ago. (A spanking machine, which is not properly written about in Wikipedia, and I may remedy that great ommission, is when a person has to crawl through a line of people who stand with their legs apart and get spanked by the line of people). So, I lost my tone a bit there regarding Larry Scott!! It happens, tone losing. Misteps. Life is complicated.

I sit here, having watching Rafa come back from 1/5 to win 7/5 in the first set. He had that little leg rub, but I don't think it was a tactic, or a manipulation. Anyway, I love watching these guys play. Last night's match, the Djoker v. Rafa, was fantastic. Many cocktails were had. I enjoyed the match thoroughly. And now, I sit here, enjoying this match! Yeah tennis!

More later on the end of the match.
Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: