Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Dementieva beats Jankovic and head to the Semis

Yeah, Leni! (That's what we call Dementieva around here.) What a great match. These two fine ladies hit the ball like I do in my dreams. And in my dreams, I also get to make sweet, violent love with Maxim Afinogenov, Leni's hockey player boyfriend, afterward.

But seriously, Leni's groundstrokes are my absolute favorite on the entire women's tour. And I do think she is playing very well due to the good lovin' her man gives her. I do. I believe good lovin' can change your life, and your tennis game.

I am about to watch Wawrinka against Roddick. I was sad that Robredo lost 7/6 to Roddick. I LUV Robredo and Roddick has the terrible effect of making me ashamed to be American. He is the poster boy of bad manners too frequently. The other semi is Stepanek vs. the Djoker. I must say, this is the event of none of my hotties makinng it far. No Nadal, no Nalbandian, no Ferrer and so and so forth. But hey, Hamburg starts in a day or so!
Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: