Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Friday, May 9, 2008

STEPANEK BEATS FEDERER!!!

Well, it's true. I was taking a nap - I had a late night last night - and when I woke, Stepanek had taken the first set 7/6. So I sat my lazy butt up and watched the second set. Well, the Chek worm-dancing dude beat classy Rog. My theory is that Vaidosova, Stepanek's girl, is giving him some good loving and therefore, he is playing really, really well. I personally find Vaidosova a little frightening- the temper! she scares me, it's true -- but maybe, or rather, clearly, Stepanek digs big, frightening women!

I will also say that my raquet bracket contains almost NONE of the people who made it to the quarters. I think just Robredo. Wow, I stunk at calling this tournament. BUT- I will comfort myself with the fact that this was one wierd tournament, with Nadal, Ferrer and Federer going down.
Off to watch more tennis.
Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: