Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Watching Live Scores on the ATP Tennis Website

Well, it is not nearly as fun as watching tennis on TV. In fact, it is vaguely humilating. I start thinking about myself in different ways than when I watch tennis on TV. I start thinking, is something really wrong with me? Don't I have anything better to do? (I used to think this while watching tennis on TV, but now I realize how silly I was, and that watching tennis on TV is perhaps the greatest accomplishment of my life). Is my husband going to divorce me? Should I lie to my husband about what I am doing? (Actually, he is always very happy for me to update him with tennis scores. I give him a call at work, tell him what's up...)

Anyway, people, I am also doing other things today, besides watching live scores on the ATP Tennis website. But I will say this: I hope Nalbandian beats Calleri, and Starace is up a break on Luczak.
Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: