Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A Dream about Nalbandian and Starace

I have watched some tennis lately and have not been blogging about it. I was travelling, so I wasn't able to watch as much tennis as I'd have liked, but I did see Nalbandian lose to Fish. I watched the great Serena and Kuznetsova match, and the Serena and Jankovic match, not as fun as the Kuzy match, but fun nevertheless. I missed most of Rafa losing to the Dav.

But last night I had a great dream that I think has to do with summer coming up -it's time to make a plan to go to Canada! - that involved being at a hotel with my kids and Nalbandian and Starace (although it wasn't really Starace, but it was really really Nabandian.)

More soon-
Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: