Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Monfils defeats Monaco

I think Monfils should win this easily, but then again, I would have said the same for Safin and I would have been wrong in the way of the BAGEL. Speaking of bagels, they are just showing that the last time these two played Monaco bageled Monfils! Whoah! It was on clay, and clay is Monaco's best surface.

Rasheed is Monfil's new coach. I find him hard to look at. When Rasheed and Hewitt were together? It was like doubley hard to look at either or them. Those two multiplied their obnxiousness together. Something just really smug comes steaming off Mr. Rasheed. Smug turd steam.

LATER:

Monfils took the first set. Monaco looks nice in green. As everyone here knows, I have a thing or two for Spanish and South American dudes. In fact, I want to find this one post I wrote and stick on the side, where I sort of go deeply into why. But Monfils is a very handsome professional athelete. I find him attractive, too. Also, I sort of want him to win in his hometown, you know? Looks like he might do it.

LATER:
He did it! Nice.

Now they are showing Kohlshreiber beating up on Youzhny. I would rather have Youzhny win- he's cute. Oh well. They are playing on the back courts, which are not very nice, just like the back courts of Madrid. But the ball sounds really good whacking around- indoor tennis has such clean striking and clean sounds.


Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: