Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Del Potro defeats Ancic

This is the match I've been waiting for. I wonder if Del Potro is going to crush Ancic. Now, Ancic can play tennis, but he hasn't been playing to his best ability lately. Anyway, two REALLY tall dudes. Ancic, walking out, his face all unshaven and his hair all mussed- damn. He's very, very attractive. He's a Croat, which like the Serbs, mean they really are Greeks that went mountain climbing and didn't come back. Hence- dark haired and sort of easy going. Also, both these guys are Catholic and blow kisses to God and wear crosses and I love that about both of them. Really. I do.

LATER:
What is up with the bagels? I mean, it's after 6pm, I have a martini sitting next to me, and people are serving up breakfast. Boo. That's what I say. I hate bagels. In tennis. At breakfast- pretty tasty, but I am more of an english muffin person, or banana, or if going to the gym, Cliff bar. So there you have it. Oh, and on Saturdays and Sundays? BACON. Like, six pieces. Bacon and I have a special relationship.

LATER:
Del Potro won. Did you know that Ancic got a law degree lately? Anyway, Del Potro is sooo on a roll. I joined a facebook group about him. Great handshake between these two wonderful young me. And, did you see Del Potro do the sign of the cross. God bless.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: