Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Jankovic Wins the Kremlin Cup 2008

I am so impressed with JJ's TWELVE MATCH WIN STREAK! Unlike her fellow compatriot, she's not feeling crushed- at this moment- by the pressure of being Number One. Her win over Zvonareva (who's win over Safina was very impressive) was just great tennis. Comprehensive is the word that comes to mind.

Right now, I'm watching ATP tennis news regarding Berdych v. Del Potro (after Berdych beat Roddick in the semi) in the Japan final. Now, I filled out my picks for next week in Madrid, and I have Del Potro going realling far. Understandably. But WOW- Berdych. He's a bit hot and cold with his wins. He's an incredible athelete- he's reeeeaally hot- and tall and hard hitting and so on and so forth. But this is a big win for him. He's not been doing so well lately. Let's see if this win will give him confidence---- in MADRID! I am so excited about Madrid. I went one year. It's such a great end of the year Masters event in such a great city. And how fun to start the indoor hard court season- for me too! I played outside today, maybe for the last weekend. We'll see.

I have Djokovic beating Nalby in the final. Lord. I think Rick Rock has Del Potro and Nadal in the final.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: