Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Friday, September 5, 2008

Serena defeats Safina

Just saying that, Serena versus Safina, feels good. Good phrase. I am at the beginning of this match. But I will say this: I love their classy outfits. Serena looks great in the the red Nike dress and Safina is so cute in bright pink Adidas with matching pink hair thingies. Oh, man, Serena just went right at Safina at the net there. Ouch. I'm OK with that as play, but she screamed loudly while she did it. That is a bit intense. But, hey, she's here to win! Whatever it takes!

LATER:
One thing; windy tennis? Sucks. Playing it myself, watching on TV, too.

Serena just took the first set.
Wow. Go Serena- she won. I like that little apology, and moreso, I like Safina saying no worries.

More soon.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: