Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Monday, September 8, 2008

The Men's Final at the US Open 2008!!!!

Oh my God I am sooo looking forward to this evening! Although I also am already getting depressed about the Open being over. I go into a funk at the end of Grand Slams where I just don't know what to DO with myself. Like, where's th TENNIS??!! But hey, one great last moment. And then, the David Cup. And then, the European indoor season, which I love. I once went to the Madrid Masters! It was fantastic. Sigh.

Here are some of my new tennis blog projects:

Tennistard.com

Tenniswench.com (thanks JO, for calling me that, it gave me this great idea...wait I just checked- it's taken. WAAHH! That chick should give it to me cause she hasn't posted in a year. Oh well, I'll come up with other ideas.)

Haternet.com (thanks Rick Rock, for coming up with that- oh wait, it's not just for tennis people to get all hater, it's for all haters!!! Of which I am not one, I am a lover, a lover of compassion, although I did hate on Mary Carillo and feel a little bad about that. But she hurt me with her dumbness last night.)

Well, those are my new three projects. Now I'm going to go buy some wine for tonights activities of tennis watching and wine drinking. More later, people!

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: