Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Safina defeats Penetta

OK, I didn' nap, but it is the first day of school and so it wasn' a relaxing afternoon at home. It was busy and lots of talking and run aroundy. Also, I love both these ladies, but I have a feeling from the little attention I did give the match, that it was a straightforward match and maybe a bit hohum. I thought the same, honestly, of Gonzo/Roddick. Just not exciting stuff after all that good exciting stuff of yesterday and the day before.

I am hoping that this evening, I will have some "mommy cocktail private time" and my husband will take over and I can watch Del Potro and Murray. It's starting now on my DVR and- well, I hope this is a good one. Del Potro is my man for this one although all the commentators say its Murray's match to win. Hmm. Also, they keep talking about Safina's future being brighter than her brother's. He won two grand slams. Let her win one or two and then I'll gladly chime in. Until then, I think it's premature.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: