Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nadal defeats Fish really really late at night after Serena gets the best of Venus

That's why I'm writing this the next day! Rafa just lawnmowered like Hewitt. Jonhnny Mac and Ted sounds half asleep. I stayed up reeeeeeeally late watching the sisters (I had it on the DVR) and man, that was awesome tennis. But I was half asleep and smokin and drinkin and I feel like crap. But it was sooo exciting! I think it was their best match against each other. I think I've seen them all. Although, many of them were a long time ago and people, my memory isn't that great. But, I will say that I THINK it was their best match.

Anyway, I've rolled out of bed to watch more tennis! Isn't that fascinating? Also, I am doing other stuff, like blogging.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: