Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Monday, January 25, 2010

Update: My Raquet Bracket Standings

Hi People. I am number 1710 in the WTA standings. I have Serena winning against Henin in the final. Perhaps when that happens, my standing will rise. Not sure. I did really crappy in the early rounds.

I am number 3149, I think, I'm not completely sure, in the ATP standings, as I cannot read my own handwriting precisely and I wrote down my standings on a piece of paper. The guy who is number one right now had 75 comments on his entry. He has Davydenko winning the whole thing, Roddick beating Nadal...some risky picks. He may be going down. I will say I'm super impressed with how well he called the early rounds. He should hang out with me. We could hang out and talk tennis. And watch tennis!

The Serena match was quick. It was not that thrilling- too bad. Stosur can play better than that. And now I am watching Federer demolish Hewitt. Again, not exciting. Oh well. Maybe later there will be some excitement.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: