Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Sunday, January 24, 2010

I Am Watching Tennis and Blowing My Nose

HELLO! I have a sinus infection. But! There is tennis. And after tennis, there will be football. And after football, there will be more tennis. Then I will sleep. Then I will wake and watch- more tennis! And then- well, I'll blow my nose a lot. Maybe get some acupuncture for my sinus. The shit really works, I swear to you.

Some observations. I like the Kuzerator more than Petrova so Petrova's win over her made me sad. That said, I liked Petrova's pinkish Ellesse dress, or however you spell it. The Kimmy loss to Petrova was - well- I didn't understand it. It was like I was underwater and couldn't see what was going on. It was like a different universe and suddenly tennis players were Martians and the whole world was foreign and made no sense.

Right now, I'm watching Cilic and Delpo. Two tall men. I have nothing against Cilic, but Delpo is Argentine and as everyone knows, I love Argentina. That said, this match feels a little low energy. But maybe it's my fault as my brain is moving toward football.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: