Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Friday, April 30, 2010

My Internet May Go Away Soon

We have this new software that makes the internet crash at midnight. Tonight, I did some pleading- I got an extra hour from RR. But that ends in ten minutes. He's funny. I was not saying genius things- I was saying dumb things that made him laugh, though. Gulbis pulling out that first set in that awesome tiebreak- wow. Maybe Lopez will need a comforting presence if he loses. Also- I did not have sex with him on that bar! Oral sex doesn't count, right? Ask Bill Clinton.

I want to stay up and watch this match. I want more internet time. I tend to talk to handsome men I know via chat stuff and then, I feel like shit about it. So. It's a conundrum. Do I stay up, watching tennis and trying to get guys to chat with me? Or do I not? Also, will RR give me another extension? Hmmmm.

Lopez is down break point here early on in the second set. Oh-Gulbis did it!

Yours truly,
Paula

No comments: