Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Barcelona Semi-finals!

Ferrer and Verdasco! And I'm running out of the house to drive upstate! Cheeesewad, the younger of my sons, got the exact shirt that Verdasco is wearing for his birthday just the other day! I may have to post the picture of him in it. He looks even better than Verdasco, which is saying a lot. Although my feelings for Verdasco are very different than my feelings for my son. Like, light years different in terms of- my feelings, my relationship, to those two. As in, when I think of my son, I don't think any of the thoughts I think of when I think of Verdasco. but- hmmm. In terms of hugeness of love in my heart, Cheesewad wins.

Hopefully I get to watch this later today and comment on the match. Rick Rock and I met in Barcelona, so that's super special.

Also- so good to hear from Rowan! Love how he loves the Woz's dirty behind.

No comments: