Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Monday, August 25, 2008

The US Open Begins!!!!

We are watching Rick Rock's favorite female player- and by we, I mean, me, Jake, Penny and Rafa (Penny and Rafa are my new kittens, Jake is one of my old cats, one of two to be exact, which means I have FOUR CATS), Dementieva close out the second set against the very right-on butch Anandomadovoa (sp? I''ll try and correct it later) from Ubekistan.

I just got back from Alaska. I have jet lag. I have two new kittens, one who is named Rafa, after- you know who!!!! Alaska ROCKED. I wish I could be there now, but with my family, watching tennis.

Elena's dress is pretty cool here today. ( Rick Rock bought me a Yonex dress not so long ago, a blue one that is soooo Elena- indeed, one that Elena wore in pink a lot.) But what got my interest today about Elena's outfit was her clear crisscross bra-straps. My Yonex dress had boob cushions inside the bra area that moved around and bugged the shit out of me. So I removed them, which the dress is easily designed to make possible. So maybe Elena removed the boob cushions and opted for the fancy clear strap (Victoria Secrets? Maxim is a lucky man!) bra instead. And so! Elena and me! So much in common.

I'm brain damaged from jet lag but am so happy I have a week of tennis watching.


LATER:
My lover (in my fantasy life) Monaco is losing to the Japanese Nishikori. Nishikori is REALLY good. But Monaco is super HOT. I am brain damaged. So that is all I have to say right now. In Alaska, I saw bears, moose, whales, sea lions, otters, lots of salmon, uhhh.. I hiked, I biked, a boated....now I sit, wine in hand, watching Monaco lose. BUT! It's not over.
Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: