Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Day Four of Cincinnatti 2008

I am just starting to watch and will continue to update as I manage to watch more. But I wanted to say... HI EVERYBODY!!!!!

I'm proud that I called Gulbis beating Blake. Thing is I always pick Gulbis because he is, unlike Del Potro, one of those up and comers who everyone oohs and aahs over and says "he'll be top ten" that I actually ooh and ah over, too. He seems like he has a lot of game and composure. And I'm a Blake fan. But whenever I make some money on betting on Gulbis, I feel smart.

Right now Djokovic is playing Seppi. And Moya- not on the telly, waaahh - is playing Davydenko. But they just flashed the score- they just started the third. GO MOYA!!! I think I picked Davy to win that one- don't tell! I don't always follow my heart, sometimes, I go with the stats. Although, I'm not sure as I can't check my picks without seeing the results of matches I haven't watched yet.

One thing I will predict, is that I will be commenting a bit on the commentators here. The Beeg is funny and outrgeouos and occasionally I wanna strangle him. Chris Fowler- I don't like him. And the Aussie- I like him.

OH YEAHH! Moya beats Davydenko!! Maybe that hot new girl of his is helping his game. I wish it were me. Or Pennetta. But I'm happy he's doing well.

MORE LATER:

(P.S. - Did I write that I googled how far Cinci was by car? It's just over 10 hours. I thought- I thought some more. Drive Five! Sleep at a motel 6! Drive Five more. tada!!! And then, I decided to stay home and watch the Telly and let my fam play tennis instead of watch it all day long. HECK! We just got back from Toronto...)

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: