Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Thursday, November 20, 2008

People, I Suck

I am so sorry I have not posted. I suck. I thought Shangai was boring and I barely watched it. I feel like a tennis traitor. I'm sorry. No Nadal, no Nalbandian, Del Potro and Roddick out somewhat early- and then Stepanek? Anyway, I think the real problem is that the ATP moves it to a City where no one really seems to care about tennis. The atmosphere was less festive than my grandmothers' funeral. Wow. That sounds rough. But- it's true.

Tomorrow is Davis Cup!!!! I will be blogging. But. I leave Saturday for a week, and so will not be able to blog, (most likely) about the rest of the tie. Rowan, if you are out there watching hte Davis Cup or any other tennis, starting on Saturday, blog away if you can!

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: