Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Ferrer Beats Gonzo in Barcelona - Nice!

RR here -

Wow, nice match! A giant battle between those two. We have a soft spot for Barcelona, having met there! During a year in high school. Never made it to the tennis club though - I didn't, like, know about tennis! A regret. We belonged to a gym, at which I mainly played pool. Not really a gym thing I know. And drank beer. At the gym. As well as other places. And some hash was smoked. Whoops, we're talking about tennis!

Ferrer looked out after the first set but he battled back - a fierce, tight match. Maybe Ferrer had a little home court advantage. He yelled "puta!" a lot, and some other things.

I thought Davy was impressive to but, not enough against Rafa. I had no idea he had won this event the last 4 years. We want to go, but the timing is not good! Not aligned with the school vacations. Some day.

That was a fun match. Gonzo is always fun to watch - and Ferrer is a pit bull. I'm a little tired. We kicked off the Hancock, NY outdoor season today. Sun, wind and gnats.

Er, bedtime - singing out, RR

No comments: