Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Djokovic defeats Wawrinka

I was feeling all hopeful when the Wav (as we call him, and pronounce it "Vav" cause Germans pronounce there "w" as "v"- neato, right?) took the first set but I must give credit to Nole (that is Djokovic's nickname, for the uninitiated) for buckling down and just managing to win it, grinding away. He's a good dirtballer! Can I say dirtballer again? What a great word, dirtballer. I think I'm going to throw it into my conversation like I have tourette's because I just enjoy having it roll of off my tongue. So, tonight, at my younger son's 10th bday party, I'll say, "would you like some more - dirtballer- pizza?" Or, "have some -dirtballer-more coke?" And "happy -dirtballer- birthday to you, happy - dirtballer- birthday to you!!"

Wait. I don't think this is a good idea.

Yours truly,
Paula

No comments: