Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Monday, March 30, 2009

I Had a Great Nap in Front of Tennis Today

I got back from a week in the Dominican Republic last night to....aaahhh, lots of DVRed tennis. I played a lot of tennis in the "DR", and I watched Nadal beat Murray in the final for Indian Wells on a large screen at an Italian bar. The commentary was in Spanish and I sat next to two old Italian dudes who looked like they'd spent the entire day drinking and smoking, which is probably was just reality.

I napped through Nadal beating Gil today. Aaah. Now, I woke to watch the end of Venus and Radswanka - good three setter. Venus wigged out there a bit at the end and then pulled through. I was happy to Richard in the audience- not sure why, but I dig him more than Oracene.

Now, I watch Murray and Massu. I hate both of these guys, but I hate Massu more. He didn't sign my kids balls (Andy Roddick is the only other guy approached who didn't). He also exudes "asshole". Murray, too, is not the "nicest" guy out there. But if I was forced to pick, say, one of these guys to win this match? I would pick Murray. And everyone here knows how much I generally love the Latin guys. But man, Massu does not count. Basically, he's Hungarian, so maybe that's what his problem is. Although, I too, have some Hungarian in me. I guess if I were a dude I wouldn't think I was hot. Or something. Although, I am not an asshole. I am a very nice lady.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: