Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Serena v. Jie Zheng

OK, the beginning of the third set, and Jie is up a break and a hold at 2/0. Man, I watched the first set and Serena was up 5/0 and I felt bad for Jie and then...waah? What happened. One thing I noticed was the Jie started to return A LOT better. But still, Serena usually would have pulled through this one by now. And it's not over. In fact, Serena could very easily win this. One break is nothing to her.

OK, the break back. Now I feel like she can really run with this. I'm sort of stunned. Beer "o'Clock just chimed. But I have to take a shower first. I should press pause. Corinna just said "I am not exactly sure what to say right now, I'm confused." And I agree! We all are? WTF??!

OK, now here comes Serena serving for the match. My brain got all scrambled watching this. It's been fun, too. I like my brain to be scrambled. OVER. OK. Now I am read to watch tennis from today.

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: