Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Monday, February 25, 2008

NALBANDIAN WON BUENOS AIRES!!!!!!

WOOHOOO!!! Nalbandian won Buenos Aires. I like Chucho (Acasuso) just fine, who he beat in the final, but I LOOOOVE David!
I wish I had been there. I am going to Buenos Aires in a few weeks. But I bet David will be off somewhere else, playing tennis. Sigh. What I would do to be with David in Argentina...

Sadly, I have been watching live scoring on the computer. This makes me feel like a complete loser. But, hey, there's no tennis during the week on the tennis channel. I need to give them a million dollars so they can do better at covering events.

I watched Sharapova beat Zvonareva. Nice handshake. Good to see Zvonareva playing well. But man, what happened in the 3rd set? Oh well.
Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: