Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Open de Gaz Final

Go Chakky! A fun three setter, where Chakky beat the up and coming, or already arrived, number 20, the Hungarian Szavay. I liked Szavay's Fila look, like I like Kuzy's Fila look. I like Fila. That said, her hair was pulled back soooooo tightly, a la Jankovic, that it hurt to look at her head. Because it looked like her head was hurting.
Chakky looked like she was on the verge of tears the whole time. I just love her face. And her extreme Western grip. I will say this- she hits the ball hard and deep- and she should come in after more of those shots! If you hit a ball hard in a corner- come in. Once, I even saw her move up to take a short ball and then- nooo!- move back to the baseline. Gotta come it.
Anyway, I really like watching these ladies smack the living Christ out of those balls. It was inspiring. I want to go hit balls really hard. Fun!
Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: