Me, Watching Tennis

Me, Watching Tennis
Me, Watching Tennis

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Roger Federer Defeats Andy Roddick

I was rooting for Andy?!!! I was, even though I don't really like him. I just had that "underdog is fun to cheer for" thing going on.

I am very happy for Rog. Very.

I have this to say- Johnny Mac said it, too-- but I really think that the Rog being ahead in the service games- making Andy serve to stay in the match-- was a huge advantage. Huge! And also, the shadow and light- I could barely see where the ball was and neither could Andy (Or Rog? I felt as if Rog were always on the better side of the court of something. But they switched sides.....anyway, I felt those mishits that Andy threw in at the end to lose were in direct reaction to the shadows.)

And lastly- GREAT GREAT FINAL!!!!!

Yours Truly,
Paula

No comments: